Wednesday 10 August 2011

Photoshoot

On the top of my to do list lately has been organizing the photo shoot for my collection. It has been a semi stressful time trying to organize everything to make the shoot perfect. I didn’t want a studio shoot because the theme of my collection wouldnt get across and for me I wanted something a bit more interesting and different. So me being the shopaholic I am I knew of the perfect location at Vintage Carousel on Hawker Street Bowden. It’s an amazing vintage shop where I always find a little gem www.vintagecarousel.net. It also has a wall covered in very cool wallpaper which will be the backdrop of my photo shoot.
I also found a girl who does 1950s makeovers at the North Adelaide Vintage Fair who’s doing the hair and make up for my shoot. Her names Gemma Vandetta and she does fantastic vintage hair and make up for all occasions www.gemmavendetta.com.  I wanted 1950s inspired hair and makeup with lots of bounce and a bit of fun in it to suit my holiday theme.
A picture Gemma sent me for inspiration. I love it! I wish i could look like this everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment